- Polystyrene cups for all beverages
- Plastic cutlery
- Individual condiment packets
- Side dishes served in individual plastic clam shells
- Minimal drinking fountains (I found one in three days) which meant I had to purchase bottled water instead of refilling my reusable bottle
- Recycling available for bottles and cans only and not next to every trash can
- Staff members with polystyrene food containers
- All the trinkets in the many stores were labeled "Made in China"
- Plastic bags used exclusively to put the trinkets in
- Even the cotton candy was packaged in plastic bags or plastic buckets
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Which Way To SustainLand?
This weekend I had the pleasure of taking my niece for her first visit to the theme park of her dreams. As the organization is always touting their sustainability initiatives, I was looking forward to the trip on several levels. Imagine my surprise when I found the following:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment